Sunday, November 05, 2006

Extra Practice for Tomorrow's Test

Quiz links for tomorrow's test - be sure to e-mail the results to charmagne.quenan@cobbk12.org

Mineral Quiz
Same in Spanish
CRCT Style
Interactive Tutor

Rock Quiz
Same in Spanish
CRCT Style
Interactive Tutor

(If the Interactive Tutor gets an "abort" message, click on it, and hit your back button - weird, but it works - or go to the glencoe site through one of the other quiz links, and use the menu on the left to find the interactive tutor).

For more help, check out the following BrainPop movies here: Fossils, Weathering, Types of Rocks, and Mineral Identification

Good luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Im not too cofident about this test though so.... yeah...

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooo
mrs.q i clicked all of the links and when i tryed to email you the resuults my computer froze and i had to restart it!!! do i just take it again and send it to you?

Mrs. Q. said...

Yes - just type your answers again - it should only take you a minute or two (since you did it once the first time).

Anonymous said...

alright. i did. did you get them?

im gonna fail tomorrow... oh no

Anonymous said...

Wow. Im late. Anyway, the test was super easy Ms.Q. I also drew you beautiful pics on the back of my test, I hope you like them.

Anonymous said...

Im sooooooooooooo smart!!! I made a 90 on my test!(and a 50 on my pretest). Ms.Q, that pretest you gave today was really...stupid. It was really easy, but I still failed. WOW. Im smarter than toast.

Anonymous said...

I did very well on the quiz also!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the flashcards they help me the most I hope you do them for every test you have. I also think that you should keep giving us oe index card each test. hehe. That REALLY helps.

Anonymous said...

ya. I would be stupid without index cards.