Monday, December 17, 2007

Computer Lab - 12/17

Today, the first thing to do is finish your computer work for your project. Make sure you have your:

1. Excel pie chart (showing proteins, carbs, and fat)
2. Excel bar graph (showing Vit A, Vit C, calcium, and iron)
3. The atomic structure of TWO elements (http://www.chemicalelements.com/)
4. The molecular structure of TWO compounds (google image search for the "molecular structure of ______)

Forgot the directions? Click here, scroll to the bottom, open, and save to your lunch number.

Done? Try the BBC Schools Science site for some extra help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey!
thats cool, i didn't know that flu season was in the winter because it liked the cold dry air. i never really thought about it that much but i guess it makes sense.
i dont really have much to say about but i really need some points!!
well when you get sick it is always best to go to the doctor before you spread the germ to healthy people. well bye bye now

Justin said...

Well, i too need my 10 points. I personally know you can get sick in the winter and i actually have in the past 3. Usually it affects my lungs though becuase of the cold dry air. I had phnumonia or however you spell it last year. The cold dry air is bad for your lungs.

Justin

Mrs. Q. said...

Cold dry air is very hard on your immune system - but good for the flu bug apparently!

I use a humidifier in my house when I have to leave the heat on for a long time (like this week - brrr - this cold air needs to go back to Canada!).

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Quenan! it's alex. I got suspended for fighting in school on Febuary11,2008 and won't be there for 4 days. Tell my group that I won't be there and to also give the stuff to stephen and also that stephen is in charge.