Monday, October 30, 2006

Puggles and Pandas - for real this time (also, Death on Everest)


OK, OK - enough with the hassling on updating the posts - I thought about updating yesterday, but only two people posted on my very long and multi-subjected post, so I figured there was still plenty for y'all to talk about!

First, puggles...

Well, I have a dog, Pippi, who is half black lab and half basset hound. She is a great dog, but she doesn't cuddle. I used to have a dog that cuddled (Pepper, half terrier, half daschund), but she died a couple years ago. So, we're looking for a new dog. I came across "puggles" which are a mixed breed (or cross breed or hybrid - pick your name) of beagles and pugs. They are completely adorable, and I want one!

Now, in the course of my searching, I also discovered that "puggle" is the term for a baby echnida, (but not platypus - it is a common and oft reported error).

Weird looking...




I wanted to repost the panda cam site because the panda is growing big and is still adorable. Don't forget to check out the www.ajc.com site as well - it has exclusive video and pictures that can opnly be seen there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you getting a puggle?
They look really cute. =]

I have a chow mix with german shepard who die for attention. She's a cutie. Everyone love her. Sh's huge though and think she's a lap dog.

I also have a yorkie. Hes ok.

Anonymous said...

Puggles is a cute word and i think that they would like to cuddle. I want a small dog to!I have two, rather large dogs and a cat.One of our dogs is dying though so we're getting a new one soon =D

idk if im going trick or treating tonight becuase of my grades THANKS MRS.Q!just kiddin just kiddin i know its my fault but still :/

gaby

Anonymous said...

that platypus thingy looks like a really tiny raw chicken. and what is a puggles thingy? and also,
why are looking at that raw chicken thingy? too sick for your kind of...ettiquit. Felipe loves his hair bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would rather have the dog than the echidna. I would rather have a cat than a dog. Puggle ... interesting name, same kind of thing as "Sanomi" (Sarah and Naomi combined.

Anonymous said...

OMG Gaby!!! Chip is dying, thats so sad, hes a sweet dog!Also Gaby I would highly consider getting a small dog. Small dogs are way more crazy and spaztic then big dogs, take for example my dog that you have seen a thousand times. My dog is a small jack russell terrier. His name is jack. He is like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going, he also isnt very smart. Right now he is outside barking at the falling leaves. Anyway for the record puggles are way 2 cute and you should get one Ms.Q and echindas are creepy and ugly.